Rating Warning

This blog is rated PG (Probally G). Please don't use bad language for 6 or 9 year olds. If you send a bad message, I'm reporting you.

It could be rated PG!

  • -------------
  • -------------
  • ----------
  • -----------
  • -----------------
  • Little
  • Kids
  • Should
  • Not
  • Look
  • At
  • This
  • Because
  • It
  • Could
  • Be
  • Rated
  • PG!
  • ---------------
  • ---------

Note

These ---------- are just borders.

Jigglypuff

Jigglypuff
This is what Jigglypuff looks like!

7/20/2009

Kirby Super Star Ultra Music - Credits

No comments:

What color puffle are you?

The ?????

The ?????
It's a ?????! It looks scary to me! I have to remove the word again, so the blog won't be PG-13 rated.

Wa-Wa

Wa-Wa
Is that puppy cute?

Wubbzy

Wubbzy
Wow, Wow! It's a picture of Wubbzy!

Cream the Rabbit

Cream the Rabbit
Is she so cute?

My 5th Grade Graduation Video

Here's the link to my 5th grade Graduatation Video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Awg7iA42luk

The other video is NC-17 rated.

Who is she?

In the "My 5th grade graduation" video where it says "5th grade dance", the girl is named Kristen.